Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,604 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I aboslutley, hands down love this product! It feels very refreshing, gives nice color pay-off, mouisturizes deeply, and works wonderfully!
I love this lip balm. It's my go-to. It leaves your lips feeling moisturized and the peppermint is nice and cooling on your lips. Love it!
It's been my fave and go-to chapstick for over 5 years now! it moisturizes well, and i love the tingly minty feeling on my lips after use.
This chapstick is a must have. I have never heard a single bad thing about it. Every time I buy one, someone in my family takes it from me!
Smells great, tastes great. Its just great! It does a very exellent job at replenishing my lips and I always buy this at my local drugstore
One of my fav lip balms. It is moisturizing and doesn't have a funny after taste or leave a nasty taste in your mouth like some others do.
Absolutely love this Chapstick! All time favorite! Keeps my lips from getting chapped and when they are the peppermint in it soothes them!
One of my favorite chopsticks ever, although i have hundreds ;) cooling chopsticks are my favorite, i hate almost anything other than mint
I love this lip balm. They're natural, and make my lips extremely smooth. I use this when I have really chapped lips, and this helps a lot.
One word.. amazing! My favorite lip balm to have. it works very well and you can find it anywhere and everywhere at such a great cost. :)
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos