Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,615 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Have used many times. It's different than a lot of the chap sticks I've tried. But it works well and I found you don't need to apply as much
i have at least 10 of these! i keep one everywhere! it works so well! it is the very first chopstick that i have ever used the entire tub of!
Love burts bees they are expensive but definitely worth it! They way it makes ur lips feel are amazing. I just wish they were alittle cheaper
A classic, although it's been taken over by a huge corporation, I'd like to think the formula hasn't changed much?! I still enjoy this balm.
There's not a doubt in my mind that this product is always in my purse or my pocket it makes my lips feel brand new within hours of applying
In love with the product! It's long lasting and natural! I'll use this product for a long, long time! And their baby products are great too!
I love this product because it leaves my lips feeling refreshed, moisturized, but not greasy and it doesn't leave a weird taste in my mouth.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this chapstick! Leaves your lips so soft and smooth! It also comes in many different scents and has different shades as well.
Burts is my favorite tube chapstick. I love the minty tingling feeling it leaves on my lips. I just wish it kept my lips moisturized longer.
Burt's Bees Lip Balm is amazing for the entire family. Great to add a little shine to lips and pretexts against chapped and wind blown lips.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos