BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sarah B.
Pleasant minty flavor. Heals and moisturizes lips. My husband and son like the flavor. I usually put this on before bed and wake up with soft lips! I have repurchased countless times! I’ll defin be a loyal consumer of this product for years to come!
Danie M.
Purchased at: Target
It was amazing! Kind of burns because of how minty it is though. If you are sensitive to mint cooling sensations I wouldn’t recommend. Burt’s Bees is great because they are cruelty free though!
Mallory S.
Clovis, CA
I hate it. Absolutely hate it. It’s too waxy and doesn’t apply smoothly or well at all and it just sits on the lips without hydrating or repairing at all. It’s overpriced for a lip balm that doesn’t even work.
ohmymeg O.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
You can seriously never go wrong with a Burt’s Bees lip balm. I have one in my purse, car, at my desk, and basically every coat pocket. It seems to be one of the only balms that always keeps my lips hydrated
Tabitha M.
Pittston, PA
I love this, it's especially my best friend in the winter time when my lips become extremely dry. I also used it the whole time I was in labor lol. Must have for any mom, for themselves or for their child(Ren) I love the way the peppermint makes my lips feel.
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
One of the items I never leave the house without. I have one in my purse, one in my bathroom, one on my nightstand and one on my office desk. Cant live without. Cooling sensation and hydrates perfect for my dry lips.
Lynzie S.
Charlotte
This product seemed to dry my lips out more than I cared for. I loved the mint/menthol flavor and how it feels refreshing. I think it’s great to try to find what you may like and see what you’re looking for.
Alexandra S.
Wichita, KS
This is my favorite chapstick besides Eos. This chapstick gives great moisture to the lips. I love how many shades they have in the burt’s bees lip balm. Great price for such great quality. Highly recommend.
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
This is one of my favorite and most used lip balms of all time. These have peppermint in them, so my lips feel soothed and tingly when I put it on. You can find this lip balm at any drug store. Highly recommend!
Brianna R.
Greenville , NC
A cooling chapstick that lasts for hours. I hate having to reapply chapstick over and over several times a day but with this one it last longer than other brands. It is a bit more expensive but it is more organic and overall worth the price.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?