Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,632 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Pleasant minty flavor. Heals and moisturizes lips. My husband and son like the flavor. I usually put this on before bed and wake up with soft lips! I have repurchased countless times! I’ll defin be a loyal consumer of this product for years to come!
I hate it. Absolutely hate it. It’s too waxy and doesn’t apply smoothly or well at all and it just sits on the lips without hydrating or repairing at all. It’s overpriced for a lip balm that doesn’t even work.
I love this, it's especially my best friend in the winter time when my lips become extremely dry. I also used it the whole time I was in labor lol. Must have for any mom, for themselves or for their child(Ren) I love the way the peppermint makes my lips feel.
One of the items I never leave the house without. I have one in my purse, one in my bathroom, one on my nightstand and one on my office desk. Cant live without. Cooling sensation and hydrates perfect for my dry lips.
This product seemed to dry my lips out more than I cared for. I loved the mint/menthol flavor and how it feels refreshing. I think it’s great to try to find what you may like and see what you’re looking for.
This is my favorite chapstick besides Eos. This chapstick gives great moisture to the lips. I love how many shades they have in the burt’s bees lip balm. Great price for such great quality. Highly recommend.
This is one of my favorite and most used lip balms of all time. These have peppermint in them, so my lips feel soothed and tingly when I put it on. You can find this lip balm at any drug store. Highly recommend!
A cooling chapstick that lasts for hours. I hate having to reapply chapstick over and over several times a day but with this one it last longer than other brands. It is a bit more expensive but it is more organic and overall worth the price.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos