Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,603 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I like to stay classic with my lip balm. This smells nice and is an easy apply. This isn't too shimmery or thick- goes great under lipstick
The scent can be a bit strong but other then that it's really good. This is my husbands go to lip balm and I'm always sealing it from him.
One word.. amazing! My favorite lip balm to have. it works very well and you can find it anywhere and everywhere at such a great cost. :)
I love Burt's bees. I wear it everyday. It's not expensive and the mint flavor is my favorite. It feels very refreshing when you apply it!
This is a really good natural lip balm. I like that my fiancé feels comfortable using it for his chapped lips because it's not super girly
My all time favorite lip balm. Love the cooling feeling and it is thick so it stays on for a decent time. A little exoensive but worth it.
Burt's bees is a great company. I love a lot of their products. The lip balm is really good. It keeps your lips really soft and moisturized.
I like the feeling it leaves on my lips keeps my lips nice and moist and smooth. Prevent from getting my lips chap and really good product
Favorite lip balm ever. I don’t use any other products. I would like to see other variations of the product with this some scent and minty.
This is the only lip brand that keeps my lips from cracking. I own so many of these and keep them everywhere. They are literally lip savers
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos