Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,628 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Burt's Bees lip products are so great. They are a good, natural alternative to other products and they come in so many delicious smells/flavors!
Didn't really work for me. After the first use, the product did the exact opposite of what it was suppose to. My lips are more chapped and hard..
I love this chapstick from Burt’s Bee’s. I love all things peppermint. It’s cooling properties help soothe my dry chapped lips and brief relief.
One of the best lip care products I've used. The scent is delicious and the texture is smooth and creamy, not sticky like most beeswax products.
Makes my lips so so so soft!! Smells so good! tastes minty too!! moisturizes so well!! had to buy more for my friends!! would totally recommend!!
nice, moisturizing cane be a little thick but always a good chapstick to have in your purse or in the car!! they usually have good scents as well
This lip balm is my life (or should I say lip?) saver! It has kept my very chapped lips so soft and it doesn’t have an overwhelming smell to it!
happy with the product, smells like peppermint but has a bit of a tingle to it, would recommend for chapped lips or prevention of chapped lips..
My go to chapstick. Moisturizing on the lips and applies super easily. It’s long lasting and feels great. Burt’s Bees never has disappointed me.
Omg the best lip balm I have ever tried! It leaves my lips feeling super soft but not greasy. My go to lip balm when my lips are dry or flaking.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos