BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Ellie S.
Morrow, OH
This is one of my favorite lip balms. It feels super hydrating on my lips. The ingredients in it are wonderful and this is a staple in my life and for my clients! Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
I probably at one time own at least25 of these and keep them anywhere and everywhere. My purse my car my desk at work. Because lip care is incredibly important and with Burt’s Bees your lips are in good hands.
Blanca B.
Purchased at: Target
Let’s just say I’ve gone through over 10 of these tubes. It is my favorite chap stick. It goes on smooth and it has a great cool minty feel which I love. I will definitely keep buying this over and over.
Amanda B.
USA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this lip balm. I have one in my purse, my glove box and my desk! I love the tingly peppermint, it smells amazing! I use this daily under my lipstick and at night before I go to bed. The mango lip balm is also a favorite for my kids.
Cheyenne S.
I can go nowhere without my burts bees I love it. It's cruelty free and it keeps my lips moist. I bought this for my boyfriend and now it's all he uses and we continue to buy it because it is worth the money.
Madieline S.
northville
Purchased at: ULTA
Moisturized my lips perfectly! This lip balm has such a gentle and smooth feeling to it. It’s definitely worth the price it’s marketed at. And their packaging is so cute! They could come out with more advanced products and I’d love to try!
Brittney G.
Camarillo, CA
My favorite chapstick. I own so many that it’s pretty ridiculous. And I have one in my purse at all times. I love the mintinesd and the smell. And it leave s my lips so soft. I can’t say enough good things.
Brooke W.
Charleston, WV
If you don't use Burt's Bee's chapstick do you even use chapstick at all? This stuff works wonders. At $3-$4 a stick it may seem like a splurge but the product is really high quality. Works great in the cold dry winter and even helps give you a minty fresh smell.
Yumn E.
Maple Grove MN
This lip balm is really one of the few that I will use. So many other ones give me a weird film over my lips that will feel and look weird. I bought this to hopefully make it go away and it did just that. It’s really soothing to chapped lips and I love he minty feeling it leaves.
Jasmine F.
Hemet
This lip balm worked good. I didn’t really enjoy the smell too much but it wasn’t anything too bad. It did keep my lips moisturized and hydrated and it’s not too pricey. I feel like there is better but this I s a good one to keep around.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?