Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,628 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I probably at one time own at least25 of these and keep them anywhere and everywhere. My purse my car my desk at work. Because lip care is incredibly important and with Burt’s Bees your lips are in good hands.
I can go nowhere without my burts bees I love it. It's cruelty free and it keeps my lips moist. I bought this for my boyfriend and now it's all he uses and we continue to buy it because it is worth the money.
My favorite chapstick. I own so many that it’s pretty ridiculous. And I have one in my purse at all times. I love the mintinesd and the smell. And it leave s my lips so soft. I can’t say enough good things.
If you don't use Burt's Bee's chapstick do you even use chapstick at all? This stuff works wonders. At $3-$4 a stick it may seem like a splurge but the product is really high quality. Works great in the cold dry winter and even helps give you a minty fresh smell.
This lip balm is really one of the few that I will use. So many other ones give me a weird film over my lips that will feel and look weird. I bought this to hopefully make it go away and it did just that. It’s really soothing to chapped lips and I love he minty feeling it leaves.
This lip balm worked good. I didn’t really enjoy the smell too much but it wasn’t anything too bad. It did keep my lips moisturized and hydrated and it’s not too pricey. I feel like there is better but this I s a good one to keep around.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos