Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,614 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
This product works well and smells nice. It can be a little hard when new; spending some time in pants pockets heats it up enough to soften.
A classic and always great chapstick. It feels so pure and great and works very well. It's a little pricey for chapstick but it is worth it.
Burts bees has always just been ok to me. It's not the best thing ever but it's certainly not the worst. Very indifferent about this product.
This is part of a DAILY necessitie when leaving the house! Keeps you lips feeling smooth and "replenished" all day! You get what you pay for!
This is one of my favorite lip balms. Not only does it have a nice minty fragrance, but it also tingles on your lips; which i happen to like.
The original Burt’s Bees chapstick is my forever go to - it makes my lips feel moisturized and I just love the smell. Great great chapstick!
I'm a nurse at a hospital. It's always dry. I carry this everyday. It's like part of my uniform. It's not slimy like other lip balms can be.
I absolutely love this brand and would recommend it for anyone! I love how this Chapstick goes on smooth and lasts for a long period of time.
My favorite lip balm of all time. Love the 'stinging' feeling on my lips. Love the peppermint smell and taste. I just love Burt's Bees : )
It smells good like honey, has no tint. Is very nourishing and thick. It lasts me a long time. I bought this a while back and still have it.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos