Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,605 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
My favorite lip balm of all time. Love the 'stinging' feeling on my lips. Love the peppermint smell and taste. I just love Burt's Bees : )
I have used Pomegranate for years and I love the smooth texture, touch of color, and the fact that it is beeswax based! Definitely worth it!
My favorite lip balm!!! It is my go-to. It leaves your lips feeling moisturized and the mint is nice and cooling on your lips. Great product!
I have tried Burt's Bees a few different times, and found that I kept having to apply - otherwise my lips would just dry out the more I used.
A classic, although it's been taken over by a huge corporation, I'd like to think the formula hasn't changed much?! I still enjoy this balm.
I always have this anywhere I go! Car, purse, desk etc i don't leave home without it! Even my husband is a big fan and keeps it with him too.
I love this brand so much! i put some on and 30 minutes later my lips are still very moisturized! always have it in my purse ready to use (:
This lip balm is always a go to for me. Love the ingredients and how soft/moisturized it makes my lips feel. Also perfect for colder weather.
Leaves a refreshing taste on your lips and you won't have to reapply for hours (which is key for me). A great brand and another great product
This lip balm is amazing. When you apply it you can feel your lips being rejuvenated and it smells great. Another plusnis that it is organic.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos