Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,628 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
My favorite chapstick. I own so many that it’s pretty ridiculous. And I have one in my purse at all times. I love the mintinesd and the smell. And it leave s my lips so soft. I can’t say enough good things.
I probably at one time own at least25 of these and keep them anywhere and everywhere. My purse my car my desk at work. Because lip care is incredibly important and with Burt’s Bees your lips are in good hands.
If you don't use Burt's Bee's chapstick do you even use chapstick at all? This stuff works wonders. At $3-$4 a stick it may seem like a splurge but the product is really high quality. Works great in the cold dry winter and even helps give you a minty fresh smell.
I can go nowhere without my burts bees I love it. It's cruelty free and it keeps my lips moist. I bought this for my boyfriend and now it's all he uses and we continue to buy it because it is worth the money.
This is one of my go to lip balms as it’s so easy to keep in my pocket or in my bag. I get chapped lips so easily but so thankful at how hydrated this Burt’s Bees Lip Balm keeps my lips. One of the best!
It is like other chapsticks but it makes my loft soft and smooth plus it last a long time. I don’t have to constantly re-apply it and it is a natural product which is also a plus! I would buy this again.
This is honestly the best lip balm I have ever used and will ever use. It tastes like tea in a way and it most importantly hydrated your lips. Love the tinted ones as well I have like 6 now.
Feels great on the lips, the minty flavor is really invigorating. Only dislike is I wish it had spf, I have gotten really sunburned in the past when this was the only chapstick I had out in the sun
I love all of Burt's bees Chapsticks, but you judt can't go wrong with the original! Burt's bees feels so wonderful on your lips when they're needing some extra tlc. I probably have like ten tubes of it.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos