BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Brittney G.
Camarillo, CA
My favorite chapstick. I own so many that it’s pretty ridiculous. And I have one in my purse at all times. I love the mintinesd and the smell. And it leave s my lips so soft. I can’t say enough good things.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
I probably at one time own at least25 of these and keep them anywhere and everywhere. My purse my car my desk at work. Because lip care is incredibly important and with Burt’s Bees your lips are in good hands.
Brooke W.
Charleston, WV
If you don't use Burt's Bee's chapstick do you even use chapstick at all? This stuff works wonders. At $3-$4 a stick it may seem like a splurge but the product is really high quality. Works great in the cold dry winter and even helps give you a minty fresh smell.
Cheyenne S.
I can go nowhere without my burts bees I love it. It's cruelty free and it keeps my lips moist. I bought this for my boyfriend and now it's all he uses and we continue to buy it because it is worth the money.
Rae K.
This is one of my go to lip balms as it’s so easy to keep in my pocket or in my bag. I get chapped lips so easily but so thankful at how hydrated this Burt’s Bees Lip Balm keeps my lips. One of the best!
Onna B.
Wyoming
It is like other chapsticks but it makes my loft soft and smooth plus it last a long time. I don’t have to constantly re-apply it and it is a natural product which is also a plus! I would buy this again.
member-f3b4f
This is honestly the best lip balm I have ever used and will ever use. It tastes like tea in a way and it most importantly hydrated your lips. Love the tinted ones as well I have like 6 now.
Melanie M.
San Antonio, TX
Feels great on the lips, the minty flavor is really invigorating. Only dislike is I wish it had spf, I have gotten really sunburned in the past when this was the only chapstick I had out in the sun
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
I love all of Burt's bees Chapsticks, but you judt can't go wrong with the original! Burt's bees feels so wonderful on your lips when they're needing some extra tlc. I probably have like ten tubes of it.
Blanca B.
Purchased at: Target
Let’s just say I’ve gone through over 10 of these tubes. It is my favorite chap stick. It goes on smooth and it has a great cool minty feel which I love. I will definitely keep buying this over and over.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?