Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,605 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Love the product. It runs on so smooth and easy. I always go to this section for the healthy lip balm. The ingredients are earthy and nice.
Burst Bees, though pricey, works really well. And the flavors are super yummy. I also don't feel the need to constantly reapply the product.
I love this chapstick. The flavor/smell of honey fills me with sweet and natural vibes. The lip balm keeps my lips moisturized at all times.
This chapstick works really well for chapped lips but it isn't something I'd use on normal lips. It leaves too much of a waxy feeling for me.
Bert's Bee is my favorite chapstick brand. I use it all the time. It works great and my lips never stay chapped. I will continue to use it.
I've used Burt's Bees for over a decade and this balm is Always in my purse! Soothes dry chapped lips better than any other brand I've used!
This is a fantastic lip balm, but I wish it felt a little longer lasting. It’s got great ingredients that are natural and good for your lips.
MY FAVORITE LIP BALM!! I love the way a little goes a long way, you don't need to coat your lips with too much product. It gets the job done!
I bought this yesterday and it is hands down the best lip balm I've ever used. Have to buy another one since I dried it in the dryer today.
FAVORITE ... chap stick... ever !!!!! This is my go too lip balm and I always have them with me !! A little pricey but def worth the price !!
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos