BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kelly B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love Burt’s Bees products, however this lip balm left my lips feeling dry after a few minutes of wear. It smells really good and you can’t beat the ingredients, but the waxy feeling it leaves isn’t my type of thing and it did not leave my lips feeling hydrated.
Taylor D.
Sherman, TX
There’s never a moment when I️ don’t have my Burts! Peppermint is my go to. Provides immediate relief. I’ve tried their other scents and none compares to the original!
Amireanna W.
This chapstick works really great with dry and chapped lips. Personally my lips get really chapped and this works really good on my lips. Honestly this product is so great i literally dont know how to put it in words. Definitely going to buy this product again .
Giana O.
This is my go to lip balm for day and night when my lips fill dry and chapped. I love how quickly it moisturizes my lips. I wear it overnight every day for extra care.
Patti H.
I am known to not go far without lip balm and I put it on no less than 3000 Times a day, regardless of season. This is the only balm I use. Original (mint). LOVE it!!!
Kaleigh P.
Gainesboro, TN
Saved my lips and at last hope! They got so bad in one day from the wind and such and constantly applying this throughout the rest of the day saved them! Recommend 100%!
McKenna S.
Burt’s bees is 100% hands down my ultimate favorite chapstick that I️ am ALWAYS buying. Literally always have 6 around my house, in my car, purse, back pack. The mint is my ultimate favorite
member-74143
I love my Burt’s Bee’s Lip Balm! The peppermint feeling is so soothing and my lips are a lot softer now that I use it. I also love that it can basically last ages!
Jana A.
Luverne, AL
My absolute go-to lip balm! This lip balm smells amazing (peppermint/menthol) and feels so smooth on the lips! I always have 2 or 3 lying around at all times!! My all time favorite! Def recommend to a friend! I’m hooked!
Alice ✈.
My favorite lip balm! Love how cool and refreshing it is. Always keeps my lips feeling soft and supple. I’ve used this product for years and it never disappoints.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?