Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,613 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
My lips seemed to dry out more often while using this product. I would buy burts bees products again because of their wide variety of options.
This product is helping me through the days tht my lips are sort and dry from the cold weather, my lips are moisture and no pain from dryness
One of the best lip balms of all time. Classic, natural, texture is awesome, really helps dry lips. Just good. Can't go wrong with Burt's Bees!
I am obsessed with this lip balm. I keep a tube in my car, purse and beside my bed. I never suffer from chapped lips while using this product.
All time favorite lip balm. Leaves my lips soft. I've bought this product multiple times and have been buying for years. Always a great product
Burt's Bees lip balm is a product that will always get the job done and get it done well. Smells great, super soothing, and all-natural to boot!
I'm not in love with this product but I will use it. The minty flavor is not my favorite but it does help to heal my chapped lips really well.
I tend to prefer solid chapstick but will use this in a pinch. I would recommend. It's long lasting! Same great tingle as regular Burt's Bees.
Staple item. Absolutely must have & I like mine in peppermint too. All the fruity ones are also great. You just can't go wrong with Burts Bees.
This is a great product to use because it uses everday things that are found in nature rather than using fake stuff that can damage your body.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos