BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Iranea F.
Edinburg , TX
I have this in Vanilla Bean and omg I love it and I cannot live without this. I carry it everywhere in my purse & backpack. It's small and easy to carry and it moisturizes my lips, they're never chapped anymore. I used to have a big issue with my lips being chapped but this is the remedy. It doesn't burn on your lips or leaves them dry after you take it off. It's amazing. If you have trouble with your lips you need to buy this lip balm!
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
Burts bees be wax hundred percent natural lip balm is really great for your lips the packaging of their products are always nice I didn't me what I wanted it to do for my lips are very dry lips and I went out and purchased this one I have a few of their products and this one really did help my lips with my lips are really dry and it actually did the did the job so it's very fordable and get it anywhere I'm so yeah go out and get yourself some Burts bees be waxed hundred percent natural lip balm
Kylie M.
Virginia Beach, VA
This is my go to lip balm when my lips are chapped. In the winter, my lips will chap to the point where they crack and bleed when I move my mouth too much and will peel for months on end. I've tried EOS, babylips, and other brands, but nothing has helped me as much as burts bees. I use a lip scrub to remove the dead skin on my lips then put this balm on top and within the week my lips will stop cracking and peeling. This is my go to brand for lip balm during the winter. I'd recommend it to anyone
Jena D.
By and far my absolute favorite chapstick. It is so smooth and reply seals moisture into your lips, I keep these little guys everywhere so that any time I need a little lip TLC, I have access. Seriously ever since I tried Burts Bees I have stick with it. I have tried some of the other "flavours" but I always come back to the original. The texture is amazing and the slight cooling/tingling sensation is exactly what I'm looking for when my parched lips need a little love.
Mandy A.
I have chronic dry lips so I am always looking for new/good lip products. This lip balm is good overall, but not my favorite. I like the way it feels on my lips when I first apply it, but I don't think it provides true hydration or long-term relief that I need. Admittedly, I always repurchase because it is a lightweight, comfortable balm.
Lil T.
hesperia
This product is amazing! I’m In track so my lips get sunburnt all the time, and this helped sooth my chapped lips. I love this product, it is a little pricey for a chapstick but it is totally worth it.
Jenny W.
Reading
I've been using this chapstick since I was younger, and it's one of a kind. I love all kinds of chapstick, but this is my ride or die. The original flavor is the best, and has a nice cooling effect on chapped lips. Burt's Bees also as a bunch of other flavors that i love like Pink Grapefruit and Coconut Pear! I have multiple different ones in my desk at work, on my bed side table, and in my purse at all times! And the natural ingredients are an added bonus!
Daisy N.
Pomona, CA
I first used this product back in December when it was very chilly in Southern California. At first, I was skeptical because it was peppermint flavored and I'm not a huge fan but I still tried it. I loved it! The peppermint isn't a strong scent or flavor. It glides on so smoothly and it also contains vitamin E which protects your lips from further damage! I like to use this product after I exfoliate my lips and would highly recommend it. (It doesn't only come in peppermint. There are other flavors.)
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
honestly best lip balm ive ever come across. smells and tastes good, is great for healing dry cracked lips and leaves your lips feeling hydrated for a long time after application. one thing that really stood out to me about this lip balm is that unlike many other lip balms it didnt make my lips feel slippery? slimy or i guess wet? after application. i personally really liked that because when you put on burts bees lipbalm it doesnt make your lips feel like theyre slathered in product. another reason i appreciated this characteristic is because it meant that for example when i went to drink something it wouldnt leave a residue on the cup i was drinking from. this came exspecially in handy if i wanted to put lipstick on on top of my lip balm, as this formula didnt cause lipstick to slide of my face and bleed everywhere like many lip balms do, meaning i didnt have to sacrifice moisture for colour.over all quality product at a good price, absolutely would recommend it.
Najwa M.
I've used this chapstick as long as I can remember. Overall super moisturizing and I love the shine it adds. My least favorite is the original beeswax because it's so thick and strong smelling. I tried the fall flavor of 2016 which was pumpkin spice and fell in love with it. It smells a little like grapes before you put it on your lips but after you apply it smells great. The strawberry flavored one is also great it smells super fruity but it doesn't smell fake.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?