Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,628 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Amazing, amazing, AMAZING! I love Burt's Bees products, especially their lip balms, they do not leave my lips feeling worse hours after applying.
I love this lip balm ! It leaves my lips feeling moisturized and soft. It's perfect to get rid of those cracked and dry lips that we get on winter.
I really think this is just overpriced chapstick. Most people buy it just for the brand name. You can get even better results with 99cent carmex.
I love this brand and often buy it. I trust this product and always satisfied. I often buy it in Walmart but many other stores have it also.
This is my favorite chap stick of all time. It smells great and goes on really smoothly. My lips always feel refreshed after I use this chapstick.
By far this is the best lip balm out there. It's moisturizing and very lightweight on yuour lips. It's a cult classic that never runs out of style!
I love everything Burt's, and this lip balm does not disappoint. It is great for the winter months when everything is so dry. Plus it looks so good!
I keep one of these on hand at all times. It never fails to give me soft smooth lips. The smell is awesome and won't leave your lips feeling sticky
Favorite chapstick. Great for the price and great taste. Tingly and very moisurizing. Best chapstick for the money and always a must have for me.
Purchased at Walmart. Great moisturizer for your lips one tube will last you a while I have repurchased this product over the years and still good
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos