Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,614 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Obsessed with this! I have used it for so many years. It makes your lips feel smooth and also makes them feel and look more plump in my opinion.
I love this product! It makes my lips so smooth And it smells good! It's my go to chapstick. Don't forget the amazing price! Love these products
I don't really like Burt's bees lip balm because to me they feel a little waxy and I don't want my lips to feel like they are made out off wax .
This is my holy grail lip balm it feels so good. It's so easy to just put in your pocket for on the go. Love how fresh and moisturizing it feels
I love this so much I use it every single day! I love the smell it is really tingly and plumps my lips. It's great I would tell anyone to buy it.
Simple, decent and all natural lip balm Nothing to write home about beyond the all natural factor. I'm bigger into their hand moisturizers, tbh.
I love Burt's Bees products. I keep one of these in my purse at all times. It's a quick easy to apply lip balm that keeps my lips from cracking.
Burt's Bees is THE only choice when it comes to chapstick. It smells great, is natural/eco-friendly, and is just a beautiful product all around.
first the price I expected for. too waxy and didn't seem to do as well as cheaper brands. why spend more for something that doesn't worse as well
Vanilla scented anything makes me happy so when I saw this I immediately knew I had to get it goes on so smoothly and it really does do its job.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos