Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,627 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I am allergic to burts bees chapstick. I wish I wasn't because I love their other products but the chapstick makes my lips turn red, burn and peel.
Great product, great price! I love the minty feeling on my lips! :D But I hear kids are using this to "get high"... might want to look into that?
This is the only Chapstick I use! It leaves my lips feeling so moist! I always apply it before bed so my lips are getting some moisture over night.
I never let myself run out of this product. I apply it before liquid lipsticks, regular lipsticks and before bed. I don't go anywhere with out this
I have almost every flavor they carry! I love how they keep my lips hydrated and moisturized. Burt’s is also natural so I feel good about using it!
I love burts bees! But the tinted lip balms smell bad. I have the red dahlia one. It's a nice tint, but It smells so bad I don't want to put it on
Feels moisturizing and light upon application, but I feel like I need to apply often in the winter. I appreciate that there's no distinctive scent.
This product is one of my favorites and especially in winter because my lips care and repairs and the price is very good recommend this product :)
I have the pomegranate one and it is really smooth and soft and it moisturizes my lips. It smells really good and brings a slight color to my lips.
By far this is the best lip balm out there. It's moisturizing and very lightweight on yuour lips. It's a cult classic that never runs out of style!
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos