Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,627 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
This is my go to chapstick of all time. It is like a little peppermint pick me up. Doesn't stay long on lips absorbs well. Good for under lipstick.
I like Burt bees but to me it was a little pricey for what you get. It did leave my lips tingly and smooth though but it didn't have a good taste.
I love the original one. I have about 4 of them open at once all the time. It's my go to whenever I need a lip balm and I will always recommend it.
Love Burt's. Love the pink flavor. No pink color thankfully. Just a refreshing light weight moisturizing Chapstick. Great gift set deals at Ulta.
Didn't really work for me. After the first use, the product did the exact opposite of what it was suppose to. My lips are more chapped and hard..
I have always been a fan of Burt's Bees Chapstick. It last a really long time and gives me the right amount of moisture during those cold months.
Best chapstick out there. If my lips are dry and nasty, Burt's Bees always gets them back to beautiful! No nasty smells or tastes, just moisture.
I love this collection it’s not bad I would recommend to buy it and use the whole collection!! The quality is really good!!! I can’t complain!!!
One of the best lip care products I've used. The scent is delicious and the texture is smooth and creamy, not sticky like most beeswax products.
Very nice lip balm. Very refreshing, but I feel that my lips don't stay moisturized long. I have several tubes though! It's always a good choice
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos