BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Maila D.
Westlake Vlg, CA
This was my go to lip balm for long i loved this. I realized that yes, it does give your lips good moisturize for a few hours but not for a long time so i prefer something with long-term relief. This product does feel great on the lips when applying though.
maria |.
NYC
This product is OKAY. I mostly use it whenever I'm doing a DIY and I need beeswax but I don't have any. It's not too effective and not too long lasting. I don't like it too much, only for DIY purposes mostly. I don't recommend this to others, sorry.
Rini S.
I will never switch to another lip balm. I've grown up with the familiar tiny sting of peppermint and always need one of these in my purse. I honestly buy a three pack when I have to restock and one goes in my purse, one stays in my bathroom and one is at my cubicle. If you don't manage to lose your chapstick (serious props to you) and actually manage to finish one of these, you'll see how long they last too!
Nika C.
Minneapolis , MN
I literally have 5 Burt's bees at a time. One for my purse, car, jacket, desk, and one by my bed. I absolutely LOVE the bees! It's the ONLY chapstick I use. I love the medicated, cooling feel it gives my lips. I will forever purchase this chapstick!
Anjali V.
I love the way this feels on my lips. Makes it feel smooth, I hate when my lips are chapped so this product is always in my purse, I love how small it is so I can put it anywhere. I got my cousin stuck on this product! I definitely recommend this product.
Imogene L.
Very soothing for lips especially during winter and very simple to apply. This is the main lip balm that I’ve used for years. It’s super easy to apply. It always meets my expectations as far as being moisturizing and healthy for my lips. Hope this helps!
Ashley C.
When I first got this Burt’s bees lip balm I really did love it. It felt good on the lips and tasted pleasant also. But then after a couple weeks I noticed my lips were getting really dry. I think the peppermint in it was affecting my lips in the long run. It is an affordable lip balm and maybe if you decide to get it you should find one without peppermint EO in it.
nicole s.
miami
Burt's Bees used to be my FAV brand for lip balm but I've since decided that it's more solid and dry than I feel a lip balm should be. Sometimes I have to reapply it more than once in an hour. I always bought them at my local drugstore but they usually have options I prefer more. I still have major respect for Burts Bees. I also really like the compact and efficient packaging it comes in although it can be easy to lose. Overall, it still gets the job of a lip balm done, I just have high standards for lip balm.
kadee B.
I wish that I could give this product more than 5 stars. I never go anywhere without my Burt's. It is more of a waxy feeling but I prefer that kind of feeling of chap stick. I don't like oily chap sticks so this is a perfect chap stick for me. It is so soothing and it makes my lips feel so good. It really repairs my chapped lips. It is a little bit pricey but I think that it is worth the money. I do not buy any other chap stick other. I ask for Burt's Bee's for Christmas because I cannot get enough of it. I would recommend this to anyone and everything because it is the BEST chap stick.
Leighanna M.
i love burts bees lip balm! i usually get it in the grapefruit i love the uplifting scent of that one and its always a winner with the long lasting moisture. during the winter this is my go to for the really chapped lips because it actually heals them.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?