Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,603 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Burt's Bees has been a favorite of mine for years. I personally prefer tubes of lip balm, but this stuff is a bit messy. good quality product!
I like how it moisturizes my lips, it tastes nice and is a good change from the minty lip balms, and it tints so I don't have to wear lipstick
Not sure how to save your lips? Look no further, this product will restore your lips no matter what the Robles was... Careful thy are addictive
I am a huge fan of Burt's Bee's! Although they are a little pricey living in the North my lips tend to get chapped. Burt's is worth the splurge!
This is one of the creamiest silkiest lip balms out there! The rose colored one is my favorite. The tints are mostly sheer and super gorgeous!
I love this stuff. After years of trying different lip products, this one has kept me happy the most. I love the smell and it stays on awhile.
This balm is one of the best! It keeps my lips perfect and is definitely worth the money. I like to swap around between vaseline and this one.
I love this whole brand! This kind in particular is my favorite though, you can feel the mint working. Its also long lasting and smells great!
Love love love!!! My favorite "flavor" is the pear coconut. I purchased mine as Walmart. They do last a while even using it all day, every day.
I love the super silky feeling I get from using this chapstick. This is my go to chapstick! I love all burtsbees products! So worth the price!
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos