Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,613 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
One of my absolute favorite lip balms! Helps heal lips and keep them soft. Plus you can feel it working on your lips seconds after you put it on.
Burt's Bees is pretty good, but I personally don't like the smell. Other than that I think it helps soften my lips and I would purchase it again.
Omg the best lip balm I have ever tried! It leaves my lips feeling super soft but not greasy. My go to lip balm when my lips are dry or flaking.
I love this line of lip balms because it comes in a lot of different flavors, and also isn't too expensive, and you can find it almost anywhere.
I love this stuff! It gives you a nice tingle without burning, just a hint of color & a perfect amount of moisture, without being overly sticky.
A great classic lip balm that I have been using for years. Gives a good tingly feeling on the lips and I really enjoy the minty smell and taste.
Favorite Chapstick! The tingling feeling it leaves on your lips is amazing and refreshing! Love all the different options it has like hydrating!
This chapstick is my go to and I love it so much. I barely ever use anything else. It's the only chapstick that actually feels like it's working.
This product is the best! I'm outside a lot so my lips get dry. When I feel them getting dry I reach for my Burt's lip balm and it heals them.
Nourishing. love it and moisturizesss my lips for a veeeeeeeeeery long time. mmmmm. need another one. love this stuff. smells great. natural too
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos