Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,605 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
If you are looking for an all natural lip balm, Burt's Bees is a great choice. It makes my lips soft and the moisture lasts quite awhile.
Burt's Bees has been a favorite of mine for years. I personally prefer tubes of lip balm, but this stuff is a bit messy. good quality product!
I went through a crapton of chapsticks before I finally tried Burt's Bee and now it's the only one I'll use. I even got my mother in to it! Lol
Love love love!!! My favorite "flavor" is the pear coconut. I purchased mine as Walmart. They do last a while even using it all day, every day.
I love this product! its the only Chapstick that i am not willing to lose! it works great. has all the vitaimins i need in it. it works great!
This is such a great spring product it is an awesome refresher for your lips on these hot days. I love the way it smells and feels on the lips.
Really good it's what I'm useing right now it leaves my lips nice and soft wish they had them in a ball shape. I'm always breaking my lip balm.
This balm is one of the best! It keeps my lips perfect and is definitely worth the money. I like to swap around between vaseline and this one.
The OG Burt’s bees is always a favorite. The normal, classic that started it all. It tingles and soothes chapped lips like none other! I love!
This is my favorite lip balm! I've tried so many of them, high end and drugstore, and I always find that this lip balm works the best for me!!!
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos