Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,603 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Love it 😍. It continues to keep my lips 👄 smooth and shiney I get it from the store every time I run out. For a cheaper price then other places
This product is really moisturizing and inexpensive. My favorite is the pink grapefruit one though. But a great product, totally recommend! :)
Very moisturizing. I love the feel of it on my lips. They smell nice, and I always make sure I throw one in my purse before I leave the house.
This is the classic Burt's bees and is great! it leaves a tingly feeling on your lips with a cool touch and stays of your lips for a long time.
Love love love, i been using this chapstick for about 3 years now, I always suggest them to my friends because frankly, i think its the best .
It's not very permanent....but it feels great on my lips! Love that it has vitamins essential for health....but I always have to reapply often.
This is what the Mr and I reach for time and time again. Minty but not overpowering, not heavy or waxy. Provides the perfect level of moisture.
This is the only lip balm I use! It works great and keeps my lips nice and soft throughout the day. I also love the way the peppermint smells.
I do like this product but just be careful if your lips or really dry or cracked. The peppermint made my lips burn but I still really like it.
I am obsessed with this lip balm. I keep a tube in my car, purse and beside my bed. I never suffer from chapped lips while using this product.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos