BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Dessiree J.
Neenah, WI
Works great! It has a nice feeling and worth the price. I love it! It's by far one of the best chapsticks I have gotten and it also has a great flavor
Ashley H.
This is the best chap stick I have ever used. I used to use anything that was made by chapstick but after using this my lips don't ever feel waxed up .
Lacey  G.
Rockford , IL
My absolute go to! Keeps your lips soft and smooth without any build up. Great scent and its 100% natural so you can't beat it. It's a great price too!
Megan S.
Sharpsburg, GA
Burt's Bees is the best chapstick hands down. This is the only chapstick I buy! It leaves my lips feeling smooth and moisturized and it smells amazing!
Chanell G.
This is my all-time favorite lip balm, even more than most of the high-end brands. I've been wearing it for years, and you can't mess with the best.
Sarah A.
Bowie, MD
I love the original Burt's bees, it makes my lips tingle and feel amazing, I use it every night and all day long, I love that it smells like mint too
Linda D.
Wausau, WI
I am definitely addicted to my lip balm. I have two choice' s i will even use first is Carmex then my back up is burts bees which never lets me down.
Marisela B.
Wyoming , MI
This are great makes my lips feel so soft and not heavy feeling either. Love it! they have many options of flavors so there's something for everyone!
Brittany H.
Burt's bees is actually one of the best chapsticks out there. Its actually proven that it is one of the few that don't dry your lips more by using it.
Heather P.
Oklahoma City, OK
I get super dry lips in the winter and after trying various other brands including some very high dollar ones, Burt's Bees keeps my lips moisturized!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?