Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,605 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Probably the best chap stick you can find other then blistex... works very fast and effective. Also it does not leave a waxy feeling on your lips
I literally never go anywhere without this lip balm. I use it everyday, especially in the winter and it really keeps my lips from getting chapped
I got it for at a recent sale and it's not too oily and not too dry-waxy. It doesn't smell odd or chemical-y so I definitely would recommend it!
This chapstick is my go to and I love it so much. I barely ever use anything else. It's the only chapstick that actually feels like it's working.
This is a good lip balm to use during all seasons. It is non sticky and pleasant on the lips. It keeps the lips moisturized for a good 24 hours.
Burt's Bees chapstick is my all time favorite chapstick. It is minty and refreshing all while making my lips feel soft and nourished.
I love burt bees lip blam so much and it keeps my lips nice and soft and it always works in the winter time never fails for me love love love it
One of my absolute favorite lip balms! Helps heal lips and keep them soft. Plus you can feel it working on your lips seconds after you put it on.
Love this. I hate lipstick so this is perfect for me. Inexpensive, but moisturizing and JUST enough color that it's noticeable but not obnoxious.
The ONLY chap stick I have bought for the last 20 years. I remember when I could only get it from the local health food store. NOTHING is better.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos