Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,614 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Burt's bees is by farm my favorite chap stick brand! ITS THE BEST. It sooths my lips when they are severely chapped from dry harsh winter weather!
I really like the original. The pomegranate I felt left a waxy after taste in your mouth but did like how it tinted my lips a light rosy color.
It's definitely a must have lip balm! It works well to keep your lips from being cracked and I don't have to constantly reapply every ten minutes.
I absolutely love the taste of this kind of lip balm. It is not too over bearing with the flavor and Burt's bees brand just works great for my lips.
Love the pomergrante flavor. The balm heals your lips and it also gives your lips a nice color. I will buy it again for me and my family/friends.
Love Burt's Bees products, natural clean ingredients- affordable, easy to find. Love the smell. Lip balm works great! also love their tinted balms-
Wouldnt use any other lip balm! I can feel it working on my severely chapped lips and it lasts for a lot longer than any other lip balm ive tried.
This is the only thing that will keep my lips soft in the winter. It used to be hard to find, but now you can find it almost anywhere, which I like
I am a lip balm fanatic especially for those winter days it smells great recommend it to everyone so so soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
This product feels very good when you put it on, especially during winter. However, it leaves you with dry lips after multiple daily applications.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos