Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,613 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
This is by far my favorite lip balm! I have to have this where ever I go. I love the tinted lip balm in the Burts bees. Plus it's all natural!!!
I always have a tube of this with me, ALWAYS. Actually at the moment I have two. I even give it for a gift sometimes. Its so calming to my lips..
Love the burt's bees lip balm for everyday and overnight application. The texture is smooth and not drying unlike chapstick that I used earlier.
This is my number one favorite item. I love the plain one the best because it's such a nice feeling once it's on, and it does help my lips a lot.
Love this stuff! It is my holy grail lip balm/ chapstick. Cannot live without it. Always try to try something new but always end up back to this!
Very good product. I would encourage others to try this out because it’s very nourishing to the lips and one coat lasts a while at least for me.
Didn't care for the product, not a fan of reapplying a gooey mess on my lips. I prefer solid product that won't easily break or melt in my purse.
This product didn't really work for me. The color was cute but it didn't do any thing for my lips which was unfortunate because I like the brand.
The best Chapstick. I use this every single day. Hydrating and last all day long. It isn't sticky or glossy. Just the perfect everyday Chapstick.
I love the fact that Burt's Bees is natural but I didn't like the lip balm so much because it kept giving my white stuff on the side of my lips.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos