Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,604 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Didn't really work for me. After the first use, the product did the exact opposite of what it was suppose to. My lips are more chapped and hard..
I have a whole bunch of these, but the minted chapstick is by far my favorite! It's smells incredible and the product hugs your lips. I love it!
Just start using this lip balm and very happy about the results, my lips use to be to dry, but this product is amazing, my lips feel much better
Anything made by this company is great, and I am actually using this stuff right now, and it make my chapped lips feel baby soft in only a day.
nice, moisturizing cane be a little thick but always a good chapstick to have in your purse or in the car!! they usually have good scents as well
I love this stuff! It gives you a nice tingle without burning, just a hint of color & a perfect amount of moisture, without being overly sticky.
I love Burt’s Bees. It’s the only lip balm I use. It lasts long and does a wonderful job moisturizing my lips. I also love that it’s all natural
These are awesome if you're not a fan of lipstick but still want a hint of color. I have 2 shades and I love them. It leaves your lips soft too.
Ugh, i hate talking bad about a brand but i dont like these. The smell is bad and the product itself is too waxy, i know, i know its in the name.
This is my new favorite! Love the tingling feeling I get when I put it on. Not the best smell (doesn't smell much of anything) but it's worth it.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos