Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,613 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Burt's Bees replenishing lip balm is wonderful! It leaves my lips feeling smooth and does not make them feel "sticky" like some other lip balms do.
This is one of my favorite lip balms! It is so hydrating, and keeps your lips super soft and has a great smell! Just wish it was slightly cheaper!
Burt's Bees Replenishing is my favorite product in the world! It has a good texture, makes my lips super soft, and has a VERY slight tint of color.
Best and only lip balm i will use. Natural bees wax keeps lips soft. No more cracked lips. Also very inexpensive easy to keep more than one on hand
Love them all some smell a little weird but i love vinilla the best honestly you could never go wrong with a classic. They are a pretty good brand!
Love the pomergrante flavor. The balm heals your lips and it also gives your lips a nice color. I will buy it again for me and my family/friends.
This is a great lip balm ! it's so moisturizing and smells great . I bought it in Rite Aid . it was very affordable and I definitely recommend it !
There's really no going wrong with burst products. I love them all. This is an excellent lip balm. Not greasy and feels great for a long time.
This chapstick is not the best. It doesnt keep my lips moisturized. The taste is not the best either. Would rather send my money on other chapstick
Definitely makes my lips soft in one use they can go from dry and chapped to smooth. The only downside is your lips can get really dependent on it.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos