Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,603 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Hands down on of my favorite chapsticks! They smell great and leave my lips moisturized for a long time even after not applying for a day or two.
Burt's Bees is the only chap stick I use. its a little pricey but definitely worth the little extra money. Best thing to use for the cold weather
The original Burts Bees lip balm is my favorite all time lip balm. The fresh minty scent is invigorating and the product moisturizes beautifully.
I love this lipbalm. Super hydrating and uses natural ingredients. What could be better? This pumpkin spice one is perfect for the fall weather!!
This chapstick is my go to and I love it so much. I barely ever use anything else. It's the only chapstick that actually feels like it's working.
i love using this product. It makes my lips feel more moisturized and felt repaired. it's a long lasting product and i recommend people to use it
The ONLY chap stick I have bought for the last 20 years. I remember when I could only get it from the local health food store. NOTHING is better.
One of the only lip balms I use. It smells so good and is very hydrating for dry lips! I love that they have so many different scents to try too!
Burt's Bees chapstick is my all time favorite chapstick. It is minty and refreshing all while making my lips feel soft and nourished.
I love this multi pack! Burts bees has always been a favorite of mine. The variety is always a plus, and I love how soft they make my lips feel!
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos