Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,605 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
happy with the product, smells like peppermint but has a bit of a tingle to it, would recommend for chapped lips or prevention of chapped lips..
I typically only use lip balm when winter comes around but this is one of my go-to balms. It keeps my lips hydrated and soothes my chapped lips.
My ALL TIME FAVORITE lip moisturizer! I've tried high-end brands and they don't compare! I keep this product with me wherever I go! A must-have!
I love this lipbalm. Super hydrating and uses natural ingredients. What could be better? This pumpkin spice one is perfect for the fall weather!!
My go to chapstick. Moisturizing on the lips and applies super easily. It’s long lasting and feels great. Burt’s Bees never has disappointed me.
Great moisturizing product. Smells fantastic. Perfect for guys too- I have teenage boys that will use this since they don't think its too girly.
EXPENSIVE this is a very expensive product but is very soft and i wish i have more but it doesn't help chapped lips and sold at most drug stores
Incredible lip product! I love this stuff! I enjoy soft lips and lips that are not chapped for long. That's why I use this lip care quite often.
Makes my lips so so so soft!! Smells so good! tastes minty too!! moisturizes so well!! had to buy more for my friends!! would totally recommend!!
I actually favor Burt's bees. Always leaves my lips smooth and fresh feeling. I love the tingly minty feeling but keeps my lips from drying out!
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos