Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,614 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Burt's bees is such a great lip balm. Especially the consistency of the produc . I would have to say that the Coconut is one of my absolute faves!!!
This is the only lip balm I use. The moisture is great. The scents are amazing. They're just really nice and they do wonders on my dry cracked lips.
Best lip balm I have ever used. I only need to apply it a few times a day! I'll never go back to anything else again. Its very easy to apply and use.
This chapstick makes my lips feel very soft. It also has a very pleasant minty flavor. It is not too heavy or greasy when applied.
Love it! It's smells so minty and makes my lips feel so smooth. It's pretty long lasting. I just wish it wasn't so expensive or I'd buy it a lot more
I really love Burt's Bees products. The lip balm is very soothing and refreshing. It keeps my lips soft and it's not too sticky like some lip balms.
I love this chapstick. i don't use any other, it instantly makes my lips feel so replenished and soft and just hydrated. it is a really good product
I like this lip balm and I especially love it since its made with natural stuff, it also leaves lips so soft and if goes on smooth. I recommend it:)
If you like minty smelling stuff you’ll love this brand. After application you can smell the chapstick but it’s okay because the scent is refreshing.
The only lip product that keeps my lips from cracking in Chicago winters. Nothing irritates me more than dry lips and burts bees is the best answer.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos