Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,605 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
This product is wonderful, the moisture it provides doesn't fade like most other chopsticks, Burt's bees is always a good product to have on hand.
This is a great balm to moisturize the lips without being greasy or cakey. It has a slight tingle and peppermint flavor but nothing overwhelming.
It's definitely a must have lip balm! It works well to keep your lips from being cracked and I don't have to constantly reapply every ten minutes.
Favorite chapstick. Great for the price and great taste. Tingly and very moisurizing. Best chapstick for the money and always a must have for me.
It works wonders.dry lips no more.smooth soft lips.even works great in the winter.i bren use it for about a year in it have been great to my lips.
I don't like this cause I'm allergic to it and it doesn't glide on as easy as the EOS but ig if I wasn't allergic I would probably give it a 4 star
This product works amazingly well for soft supple lips. I love the fresh smell. It improves my confidence when I am chatting it up with friends.
It's so smooth on the lips and they make you feel fresh too! i have 3 of them including the skinny Burt's bees rhubarb lip balm! they are my faves!
Burt's lip balm is by far my favorite. It's cheap and super moisturizing. It also lasts longer than the normal ChapStick. Definitely try it out! :)
I like lip balm because it's better for my lips. It helps keep them hydrated and feeling soft. It's a must before wearing lipstick and before bed.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos