BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Molly J.
Stansbury Pk, UT
I have been using this chapstick exclusively for years. It hydrates even the driest of lips and provides a nice tingling peppermint sensation. I love this stuff and will never stray to anything else!!
Cassey L.
Portland, TN
I have this in the flavor of pink grapefruit and I must admit that while i was skeptical,, i like it.  It stays on well and keeps my lips hydrated and taste great.
Dilara I.
Albany, NY
Holy Grail staple product that I always need to have! No chapstick has ever worked as well as this one does for me! Also, I can't get enough of the mint scent, truly amazing!
Stephanie B.
This chapstick is great along with its natural ingredients makes this a go to for me especially during the winter or summer when my lips get dehydrated and need a pick me up.
Hali H.
Erie, PA
I love the minty tingle you get after using Burt’s bees chapstick. Just be careful not to put too much in if you have majorly chapped lips because it will add an extra sting.
Vanessa B.
Gravatá, Pernambuco
Purchased at: Walgreens
Is one of the best pharmacy lip balms that you can get. Really smother than other ones, I wish it stayed longer on my lips, but you have to keep reapplying every hour or so.
Autumn R.
I love this chapstick. You only need a to apply it a few times a day. My sister break out in a rash with all other chapstick but not Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Monica K.
Washington, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm keeps my lips moist and it doesn't have a bad smell. I would recommend this to anyone that doesn't like overly scented products and is in need of moisturizing.
Vao T.
Salt Lake City
The texture of the product is so soft and I love that it has aloe in it. It’s also peppermint infused so when you apply it, you get that minty feeling on your lips, so it feels moistening and fresh.
Michelle L.
this is a good product to use because it is made with natural ingredients. It's a little on the pricey side. It's from a company who believes in keeping our environment clean.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?