BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sam O.
Toledo, OH
Much rather prefer the Chapstick version of this because I feel like it dries out in the container. love Burt's bees, just get the actually stick version
Casey B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the flavor!!! The packaging is a good size and this product is very affordable to purchase several to store in your pocket, purse, car, work, etc
Beth C.
Love this stuff especially in the winter when my lips get super dry. It's nice that it is a more natural option and it always seems to work well for me.
Wendy L.
Honestly best lip balm ever. My lips were really chapped so I decided to try this out. It's only been 5 days and my lips are more moisturized than ever.
Courtney W.
Love this Burt's bee's lip balm. I happened to pick so up just by chance on clearance. Now it is my go to lip balm. I have 2 tubes in my purse right now.
Alicia W.
WAUKEE, IA
Purchased at: Target
This is my go to lip balm. I have it in my night stand, purse, desk at work, make up bag, etc. I love the way it makes my lips tingle after applying it.
Jacqueline s.
I love it. On the day I just throw on eyeliner, mascara, and not in the mood for a big bold lip this work perfect with a minor tint and look really nice.
Josie M.
Hartman, AR
This is the best chapstick I've used. Although it doesn't smell pleasant and the taste is awful it keeps me from licking my lips. I recommend for anyone!
Hannah B.
Mercer Island, WA
My lips were unchaped in no time. I loved it so much. You can literally find it any where. It's amazing I don't know how to stress it enough it's amazing
Monica V.
Westchester , IL
This is my go to lip balm. This is the only one that I have actually finished and have thrown out an empty tube! I always reach for this one in my purse.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?