Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,614 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I love Burt's Bees everything. Ever since I watched the documentary on Netflix, though, I always feel so bad for Burt. Still, it's bees are the best!
Love love! You can't ever go wrong with Burts Bees! They hand salve is the best! The first time I used the salve, I would instantly tell a difference
My husband uses this all the time; it's the only Chapstick he uses. I don't really like mentholated products; but if you do, this is a solid option.
This is the best lip balm I have ever used. You can put it on and instantly tell that is it working. There is no need to reapply over and over again.
This didn't work very well on me. once it starts wearing off my lips look a little more cracked. it works best as an overnight lip treatment for me.
This chapstick is great for keeping your lips moisturized, plus it also keeps a fresh scent because of the peppermint. I love it and use mine daily.
Burt's bees is the bees knees. I've used it for a while now. They make great stocking stuffers for Christmas. It keeps my lips from getting chapped.
I love that this product leaves my lips tingling so I know it’s working! It leaves them smooth and moisturize all day even in the coldest of winters.
Always always use. Keeps your lips from cracking when your sick or it's cold outside . And a plus is smell so good I currently have the pomegranate:)
What I love about this balm is the feeling it leaves afterwards which is sort of a refreshing feeling. Sometimes it can leave lips too shiny though.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos