BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jenn C.
My boyfriend absolutely swears by this chapstick.  So by default i find myself using it daily because he carries it everywhere with him.  I do use my own chapstick when I'm at home or getting ready.  But it's very convenient that he carries this chapstick everywhere with him.  I've used it before, and I do like it the minty sensation on my lips is very refreshing and I love the formula how it glides on and makes my lips instantly smooth.  I did give this product 4 stars because I do feel at times I need to keep re applying and it can make my lips peel depending on how dry my lips already are.  Would repurchase and keep using though.
Amber B.
louisville
This is my favorite lip balm. It is a cool refreshing minty scent. I have braces so my lips are generally pretty chapped and dry. The cooling sensation from the mint makes them feel so relieved. I am so thankful for this lip balm. Burt’s bees is a great company and will continue to get my business for the rest of my life. Chap stick is natural with no chemical additives and is priced veg well. About $2.50 for a chapstick, can be found practically anywhere.
paige w.
I have been using this lip balm since day 1. My whole family loves the tingling/cooling sensation it provides. It smells amazing and is a great consistency. This lip balm is not too waxy and is all natural. (I have definitely spent at least $250 on this lip balm my life and I'm not mad about it). Recently, they have come out with a wide range of flavors, but this one remains my favorite. As a lip balm addict, this passes the quality test.
Rebekah H.
Really dislike this lip balm. It causes a reaction no matter which version I try. As a couponer I have tried many versions of this. It causes red burning peeling skin for me personally. Perhaps it's an allergy but be warned it's possible. Dislike how this company claims to be safe and environmentally conscious because it doesn't appear to be the truth. I know this is a staple for a lot of people but try taking a break from it and see how badly your skin responds. The ingredients causes dependence upon use of the product but in reality it's a vicious cycle. You aren't actually getting any benefit from its use.
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
I love these, and anything else burts bees. When I had Lyme disease, I went on a schoo, trip camping and they wouldn't let me go home no matter how awfully burnt I was, while taking the the medicine. I ended up going home after the week with a swollen face and lips with 2nd degree burns. My doctor didn't proscribe and creams, he just said to go and buy any unscented burts bees products I could get so I did and my face healed with no scarring! It's a miracle!
Jamia G.
Las Vegas, NV
Burt's Bees lip balms, in all forms and flavors, are one of my favorites. I've liked every product that I have tried by Burt's Bees, but have a variety of their lip balms. Their price is somewhat mid-level, not cheap, but not expensive and IMO reasonable. Most lip balms in stick form can't be used here in Vegas during the hotter months because they end up melting in your bag just in going from point a to point b, but so far I have thankfully not encountered this problem with Burt's Bees. The lip balm has a pleasant taste, goes on smoothly, and for me seems to be somewhat long-lasting and effective (even on my often dry lips).
Caroline P.
I bought pomegranate double pack from my local walgreens. I had very dry chapped lips even though i was using chap stick. this balm took care of this issue completely. It is definitely on the affordable side if you compare it to the balms you can buy at sephora. My only problem with it is it doesn't taste like pomegranate. actually, it doesn't taste good at all. it doesn't taste chemical-like either. i just don't like it. there are days when I am hyper sensitive to flavors and I end up wiping it off my lips because the taste makes me gag. I am planning on getting another one to throw in my purse but I will try another flavor.
Stephanie R.
Brown city , Mi
This is my all time favorite chapstick in the whole wide world! The first time I bought it was for my younger sister when I was only 12 and I used it once and fell in love with it! I've been absolutely obsessed with it since then and I am currently 25 years old haha.

I love the cool/tingly feeling it gives your lips, like a really cool minty feeling. I love the smell of it. It's not sticky but it's not oily feeling, it's the perfect texture.
Catie A.
Chapel Hill, NC
Hands down the best chapstick I have ever used. I have super dry lips that crack and peel pretty much all year, and I've tried so many different kinds of chapstick to help, but until Burt's Bees, nothing really worked. My dad has used this chapstick for years, so I thought I'd give it a try, and I loved it! The bee's wax isn't greasy like some chapsticks are, and it keeps my lips really moisturized. With some other chapsticks, my lips feel even more dried, and I have to keep applying it more and more, but not with this one. I fully intend to stick with this chapstick for a long time, and I would definitely recommend.
Bao X.
My lips were badly chapped and flaking so I asked my boyfriend to get me chapstick when he went to the store. He came back with Burts Bee pomegranate natural lip balm and I was at first lost with words. I have never used this product before and wasn't sure how it would feel on my lips. However, I absolutely love it now and wear it all the time! It hydrates my lips and have helped emmensely with my flaking and chapping. It also give my lips a soft rosy tint and smells sooo good. It's not overly sweet or cotton candy-like. I love that it's made with natural ingredients so I know I'm not using any harsh chemicals on my lips. ♡
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?