Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,603 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I have almost every flavor they carry! I love how they keep my lips hydrated and moisturized. Burt’s is also natural so I feel good about using it!
Love Burt's Bees products, natural clean ingredients- affordable, easy to find. Love the smell. Lip balm works great! also love their tinted balms-
This product is a great thing to use and has natural ingredients so that it does no harm to your lips. It is worth the price and is long lasting.
I recently bought this product and it is a life saver when my lips get chappy after like I have ate a meal. I love it! This is a must in my purse.
This lip moisturizer is a great little product. Easy to carry around, fair priced, adds a touch of lip color and really gives your smile a boost.
THIS STUFF IS ADDICTIVE AND AMAZING! The prize is a little much for a lip bomb but other than that it is amazing! it works for hours! Love it!!!!!!
I felt that this lip balm didn't spread evenly on my lips. I had to go in with my finger to even it out. It's kind of thick too. Color pops though.
I honest don't like the way this smell at all. And it's rubs on weird on my lips. It feels rudder than most chopstick I used. Not my favorite one.
I never let myself run out of this product. I apply it before liquid lipsticks, regular lipsticks and before bed. I don't go anywhere with out this
This is a great lip balm. I have extremely chapped lips and this medicated lip balms helps my lips stay healthy. Its a great product for the price.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos