Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,604 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
This is a classic lip balm and nothing in my opinion beats Burt's Bees original lip balm. It works like no other and its always by my night table.
This is the only Chapstick I use! It leaves my lips feeling so moist! I always apply it before bed so my lips are getting some moisture over night.
Love Burts Bees my aunt would always send me burts bees for Christmas every year. Fell in love and now I have my little sister getting burts bees.
I love this lip balm ! It leaves my lips feeling moisturized and soft. It's perfect to get rid of those cracked and dry lips that we get on winter.
I absolutely love taking my Burt's Bees to the lake. It never melts while I'm on the boat and I can always have lip protection. It's just perfect!
I have the pomegranate one and it is really smooth and soft and it moisturizes my lips. It smells really good and brings a slight color to my lips.
Not a fan of the tin in general..... for some reason this line of product makes my lips turn reddish and if they are chapped, it's burns for me :/
I love burts bees! But the tinted lip balms smell bad. I have the red dahlia one. It's a nice tint, but It smells so bad I don't want to put it on
The best balm during winter, with the loveliest smell. I wear this during the day and before bed to keep my lips hydrated during the harsh winters.
Usually like this brand but for some reason this lip balm felt almost grainy instead of smooth. Cannot beat the price and it smells great, though.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos