Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,605 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Great lip balm for your lips. Keeps it moisturzies. It does not cost much and lasts you a long time. Will recommend I have the pomegranate flavor.
I honest don't like the way this smell at all. And it's rubs on weird on my lips. It feels rudder than most chopstick I used. Not my favorite one.
I have the pomegranate one and it is really smooth and soft and it moisturizes my lips. It smells really good and brings a slight color to my lips.
I really like the original. The pomegranate I felt left a waxy after taste in your mouth but did like how it tinted my lips a light rosy color.
I love this lip balm ! It leaves my lips feeling moisturized and soft. It's perfect to get rid of those cracked and dry lips that we get on winter.
I have three tubes of this. One in my purse, one by my bed and one by my couch. I put it on multiple times a day and I wear it under all lipsticks.
Usually like this brand but for some reason this lip balm felt almost grainy instead of smooth. Cannot beat the price and it smells great, though.
Love Burt's Bees products, natural clean ingredients- affordable, easy to find. Love the smell. Lip balm works great! also love their tinted balms-
I love burts bees! But the tinted lip balms smell bad. I have the red dahlia one. It's a nice tint, but It smells so bad I don't want to put it on
I love Burt’s bees it’s a classic. Always so refreshing and the perfect pick me up for my pout. I always have some in either my car or my handbag.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos