Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,603 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I love this product! This lip Balm keeps my lips moisturized all day, and an any weather. Also, love the added bonus of the vitamin E and peppermint!
A lip balm that keeps your lips moisturized for a long time without leaving sticky,greasy feeling. it also makes the lips appear very soft and plump.
This balm for your lips is fantastic. It is lightly colored and has a very light scent to it. It goes on with out becoming sticky like other brands.
I felt like this product did nothing for my chapped lips. I also felt like I was constantly reapplying it. I'm not a fan and prefer chapstick brand.
This product is the best i have been using it ever since i was a kid and it has always worked wonders i love the feeling you get when you put it on
I always buy Burt's Bees for my lips. It is a great way to cindition your lips. My boyfriend has about 10 tubes of it he cant get enought of it either
Love it! Keeps my lips moisturizer. Sometimes the smell can be over powering though! I'm glad the company offers many different options and flavors!
Burt's Bees always gets the job done. It keeps lips feeling super soft, and helps with chapped lips quicker than others. A Bit pricey, but worth it.
Works great with keeping your lips from getting chapped, but do not like the smell. My kids hate it but that's okay because I have more for my lips!
I have always loved this brand and I have recently tried out this chapstick! It is pretty amazing and does a great job keeping my lips moisturized.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos