BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lindsay G.
Medina, OH
This stings (i guess its supposed to give a plumping effect) but not necessarily in a bad way. I think that It works really well. I would recommend it.
Alisa B.
Columbus, OH
When my lips are chapped, I put this on and they instantly feel better! Once I tried Burt's Bees, I was sold and will never go back to anything else!
Kristin T.
Plainfield, IN
I wasn’t a huge fan of this type of chapstick. It was hard in the tube, and didn’t go on smoothly or softly. I had to rub it on to get any on my lips.
Shannon B.
Utica, NY
Its an amazing chapstick. One of my favorites. You don't have to reapply it as often as some of the other brands. It's also not too expensive either.
Amy W.
Otis, MA
Love all of Burt' s Bees products!! All the products are natural without any unwanted chemicals, which now I'm this day and age in really hard to find.
Kenzi M.
THE best lip balm I have ever used! This stuff only took one time of putting it on and my lips were smooth the next day. Highly recommend to everyone!
Arianne Y.
I really like the minty feeling of the lip balm, but I definitely think it just makes my lips more chapped over time. I won’t be buying this any more.
Whitney B.
Brooklyn, NY
I lovw Burt's bees especially during the winter when my lips get chapped lord these are a go to must have its on and should be on everyone's to do list
Jay W.
Bay Mills
Its basic its beautiful it works and i love it. It is a little more expensive than most but not too bad it treats my lips well and i love it for that.
Samantha G.
Indian Head, MD
I am in love with Burt's Bees! I only use this line of lip care. It is seriously the best I've ever tried. It leaves your lips so soft and hydrated.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?