Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,603 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I love all Burt's Bees, including the replenishing lip balm. It comes in a pomegranate color as well as a neutral honey, which compliments your lips.
I loooove burts bees chapstick! It's all natural. & I love the way my lips feel after using it! So soft and luscious. I've almost tried all of them!
Love love! You can't ever go wrong with Burts Bees! They hand salve is the best! The first time I used the salve, I would instantly tell a difference
Great product out there. Reasonably priced and used to use it all the time...when my hubby wasn't stealing it...but now I discovered EOS and prefer it
I am definitely addicted to my lip balm. I have two choice' s i will even use first is Carmex then my back up is burts bees which never lets me down.
I have used this product quite frequently lately and I love it. However, I did find myself applying more product than I had with my other chapstick.
I've been using this for two years now and I swear by it. It's worth whatever it costs. So soft and smooth and I, personally, think it smells great.
I have so many flavors of this, one in every pocket of my purse. I love Burt's, it makes my lips super soft and the flavors are very good on the lips!
This lip balm is one that I always keep in my purse for those moments when I need a little lip TLC. It's really moisturizing and great for the price.
I personally didn't care much for it i got one that has a mint feeling n it felt weird to me. tried one with pomegranate it was alright. not my fave.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos