BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kathy P.
I have to constantly reapply. Kinda annoying. Bought it from CVS. It came in a pack of like six or something. Does the job temporarily. Packaging is ok, basic plastic tube with sticker label. It’s just average.
Emily A.
Mesquite, NV
Applied nicely but after a while it leaves a wax like feeling on your lips and you need to reapply for it to go away. I like applying before bed so in the morning it is completely absorbed and I have soft lips.
Abla A.
chicago
This is the best for chapped lips! It has natural ingredients and is super smooth when you put on your lips. I use it alot during the winter time. I’m just curious if there are products that have spf in them...
sarah s.
Speedwell, TN
Good, moisturizing, but wish it lasted longer. eating or drinking is not this chapstick’s best friend. Purchased from target last minute with some severely dry lips. Good product to keep in a care when desperate times call for desperate measures!
Jennifer J.
San Marcos, CA
okay so I am not the biggest fan of chapstick but I purchased this a month ago and I’m obsessed with it. I highly recommend it, it makes my lips feels so smooth and it’s so light on the lips. I love it so much.
Kim R.
Ludlow, MA
This lip balm is pretty good however i feel like it doesn’t last all day for me. It feels great on my skin- just doesn’t last too long for me. The price is good! I probably would buy again since it works for me
Zoe J.
Atlanta, GA
Very nice feeling and keeps my lips moisturized. Comes with a tingly feeling at first but it doesn’t bother me 😁 The price was great and it’s comfortable all day with 3+ uses! I would definitely buy this again.
Shriya K.
Virginia Beach, VA
As someone who used to be addicted to Blistex, it was a difficult addiction to cure. I was able to find a very happy place with Burt's Bees original lip balm. I'm no longer frantic about keeping this in my pocket, it moisturizes exceptionally well, and even though I ALWAYS have some nearby, it works so well I don't NEED it on hand.

Can't rate this product highly enough. Also, if you haven't yet, head over to Netflix and watch the documentary on the founder/owner of Burt's Bees. You'll be surprised at how AWESOME this guy is.

I remember being turned onto this stuff by my brother who has a slight allergy to petroleum products and had to find an alternative to the staple lip balms. I used to think Burt's Bees was a gimmick or something hipsters (or people who don't know what they're buying but buy it anyway because someone said it was cool) would use, and while they might, they're still using a superior product with the best ingredients.

I'm not into the whole "natural" gimmick, it's a fad and it'll pass. But in this case, bees wax SHOULD be natural, and it is. Buy this. All of this. And you'll never be found wanting again. I promise.
Jacqueline N.
My absolute favorite lip balm. I️ have to have this on me at all times! The minty, smooth texture makes my lips feel hydrated and moist! I layer this under ALL my matte lipsticks for comfortable long time wear!
Ana P.
Tampa
Purchased at: Walmart
If you are looking for a fast way to get rid of chapped/ dry lips this is your go to! It definitely does the work, it gives a little burn sensation on your lips but you see fast and amazing results within days.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?