Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,627 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
This lip balm makes my lips feel so soft and healthy and moisturized. The only reason I would take one star off would be because it smells a little funny
This is one of my favorite chapsticks! Makes your lips feel so nice and really helps to heal chapped lips. The product is a little thick, but not sticky.
I love Burt's bees anything it is a really great product. I love the lipstick, shimmers, and just the plain chapstick too it keeps your lips moisturized
I could not survie without this lip balm. It has the best ingredence in it and I love the smell. Without this lip Balm my lips would be chapesd forever!
My go-to lip balm! I love the pomegranate one. Unlike other popular lip balms, I actually feel like this does the job. Always keep one next to my bed.
It's an okay product to get. I wear it at night or when I run out of my carmex. it's light. and it doesn't sting when I put it on if my lips are chapped.
I absolutely love this product its not pretty nor the packing but the product is just amazing it gives your lips that smooth feeling i really recommended
This hapstick is a little more pricier than others but it works excelent! I would rrcoment it to someone just because it feels more on the organic side.
Burt's Bees is great. I love the mint fresh feeling and it makes my lips smooth and soft. It is easy to use and great for purses because it's so small.
I am normally a chapstick user, but when I cannot find my chap stick from chapstick, burts bees is my second option. It is a very good runner up for me.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos