Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,603 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
My absolute go-to lip balm! I have extremely sensitive skin and this is one of the few products I've found that doesn't irritate or dry out my lips.
I use this way more then I should! Not because it doesn't do the job but because I love the smell and in the winter time it makes my lips supper soft
There is no lip balm better than Burt's bees. My lips love this product. It is long last, doesn't irritate my lips even in the intense cold weather.
If you like minty smelling stuff you’ll love this brand. After application you can smell the chapstick but it’s okay because the scent is refreshing.
I can say this over and over.... you can NEVER GO WRONG WITH BURTS BEES! I'm a repeat user and when I can't find mine I panic! I got mine at Target!
This chapstick is great for keeping your lips moisturized, plus it also keeps a fresh scent because of the peppermint. I love it and use mine daily.
Only Chapstick I use because of it's natural ingredients. I feel like my lips do not get addicted to the chapstick and they do with other products.
I bought this item on sale at Walgreens. It last awhile and I've had no pealing at all and my lips stay moist. This brand also has some great scents.
Best chapstick ever. I love it so much. I have it in my purse, in my pocket, in my book bag and even on my vanity. I keep one with me allll the time
This is one of my favorite chopsticks I am a big fan of the ones with a nice tint to them so it replenishes your lips and gives them a little color.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos