BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Erica T.
MESA, AZ
The best of the best! Always a stick of original burts bees in my purse and extras in suitcase when traveling. Perfect for cold weather or dry desert wear.
Lee B.
chicago
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very moisturizing and has a great scent! Definitely an item I have purchased several times. The only downside is that the twist-part tends to stop working.
Taylor S.
This product is absolutely amazing! I highly recommend it. I keep a tube of it with me everywhere I go. This is by far the best lip balm I have ever used.
Kelsey J.
Carrollton, GA
I've tried an array of lip balms but Burt's Bees will always be my favorite!! I love the original peppermint - the tingly feeling leaves my lips so smooth!
Lizet M.
Fallbrook, CA
I have the peppermint one and I love it! I highly recommend! I am a repeater, i enjoy the feeling on my lips and makes them soft. It's at a good price too!
Chelsea D.
Temperance, MI
Purchased at: Target
Burts bees wax lip balm is one of my favorite lip balm’s to use. It’s a great moisturizer. I even use this to moisturize my ears since they are stretched.
Sandra L.
Oxnard, CA
I absolutely love this product. I have been using it for over 10 years! So I guess that should speak for itself. Highly recommend and it's also affordable.
Jamie K.
Round Rock, TX
Burt's bees has the best lip balm ever. The pomegranate is a great fruity balm. I also love all of the other balm scents I have not found one I don't like.
Desire M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I carry this everywhere! Works great, and smells amazing. I've used this for years. It is very easy to apply and doesn't get too sticky. Also, good price!
Renata A.
Wilton
Purchased at: CVS
This is just a classic that you know that will work. It’s not pretty, but it’s effective. #drylipsnomore
Good price and always good to have on your purse.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?