Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,628 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I love my Burt's Bees lip balm! It is a great product and truly makes my lips smooth and takes away the dryness. It also smells great and last pretty long!
One of my staple lip balms! I always have some Burt's Bees on hand. Goes on smooth, keeps my lips smooth and hydrated. Doesn't leave a funky film or taste.
Well I'm not crazy about the list of a natural ingredients in this Chapstick I am happy to say that the Chapstick is very smooth and hydrating on the lips
Not a huge fan of the flavor of this one but it does the job and helps heal chapped lips. Burt’s bees is my go to chapstick. I would recommend to everyone.
You can really never go wrong with a these lip balms! They work great! I would have liked it better in a stick twist up form but still a very nice product!
This lip balm is ALWAYS stocked in my purse, my nightstand, and my vehicle. It's soothing and smooth and not cakey like other balms have a tendency to be.
The Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is my all time favorite! I have not found a chapstick that is comparable. It is ultra hydrating and has a very nice aroma.
You can never go wrong with Burts Bees. The first time I tried it I fell in love. It keeps your lips moistened all day and it has a tingling feeling.
My favorite chap stick! I use lots of different ones but I've always preferred this one the most. Amazing scent and feel on your lips. Try it try it try it
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos