Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,612 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
This is one of my favorite chopsticks I am a big fan of the ones with a nice tint to them so it replenishes your lips and gives them a little color.
Only Chapstick I use because of it's natural ingredients. I feel like my lips do not get addicted to the chapstick and they do with other products.
One of my favorite lip products works fast and effectively my lips are never chapped or dry when I use this love it I just wish the price was lower.
I can say this over and over.... you can NEVER GO WRONG WITH BURTS BEES! I'm a repeat user and when I can't find mine I panic! I got mine at Target!
This is the only lip balm I use. The moisture is great. The scents are amazing. They're just really nice and they do wonders on my dry cracked lips.
My Husband hates to kiss me when I have chap stick on it is a texture thing he sys but he doesn't mind Burt's Bees witch is a bonus to the soft lips
One of my favorite lip balms. They're cheap, I can find them anywhere, and they moisturize well. I prefer the original flavor that is slightly minty.
My absolute go-to lip balm! I have extremely sensitive skin and this is one of the few products I've found that doesn't irritate or dry out my lips.
Love this chapstick!! I apply it every morning before i apply my makeup, by the time im ready too apply lipstick over it my lipids are soft and full
This didn't work very well on me. once it starts wearing off my lips look a little more cracked. it works best as an overnight lip treatment for me.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos