BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Abby B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Burt’s bees is my favorite! All day moisture in great flavors! I am a repeat user for sure and can’t get enough. Great brand with great products for sure.
Victoria W.
Lincoln, NE
Burt's bees is my number one favorite lip balm! It heals my chapped lips and moisturizes! The menthol is really refreshing and feels great on cracked lips!
Alicia C.
This lip balm is ALWAYS stocked in my purse, my nightstand, and my vehicle. It's soothing and smooth and not cakey like other balms have a tendency to be.
Ali B.
Wilmington
I have been using this for over 20 years now and I make sure that I never run out of this amazing product. I swear my life on how wonderfully it works!
Jessica H.
columbia
good chapstick. higher price than regular lip balm. higher quality that is typically a little more oilier-nourishing than the average lip balm.
Destiny B.
This product is a classic. I feel that it works for everyone. I've never heard a bad thing about this product. I always keep one in my purse and book bag.
Autumn M.
This is my favorite chapstick ever!!! I literally dont use anything else! It comes in lots of different "flavors" but peppermint is by far my #1 favorite!
Ashley S.
I love this! My lips get so chapped in the winter/spring and burts bees always works amazingly. And I especially love the honey because of the light taste.
member-8d1cc
Purchased at: ULTA
This has to be my all time favorite chapstick! If these your lips with a tingling sensation that isn't too overbearing. It gives then a minty like feeling
Madison P.
Mount Berry, GA
Chapped lips are coming because of this winter season, but Burt's Bees is definitely helpful. I only needed to apply once a day to keep moisturized lips!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?