BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Chingona c.
San Diego,CA
Burts bee wax lip balm is smooth and soft on my lips. No clumpy residue and keeps my lips moist and unchapped all day without having to continually reapply
Angelica  A.
Cathedral City, CA
Very moisturizing and amazing I use it on the daily it makes my lips very soft and feel amazing & it's very long lasting & yes it did meet my expectations!
Alyssa H.
Orlando
Purchased at: Target
This lip balm is honestly my favorite. It has a minty sensation and a little goes a long way. You don’t have to layer on over and over to get the job done.
Katie O.
I absolutely love this stuff! It works so well and makes your lips feel amazing. It is more expensive than other lip balms, but it is well worth the money!
rachel w.
Findlay
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this lip balm. Its my go to whether I'm on the road or at home. I love the cooling sensation when I apply it and it definitely makes my lips softer.
Anjelica F.
Sandston, VA
I live this product. Especially in the color Dahlia. It gives my lips the perfect rosy hue with out being too much. My lips are left moisturized and soft .
Chelsea D.
Temperance, MI
Purchased at: Target
Burts bees wax lip balm is one of my favorite lip balm’s to use. It’s a great moisturizer. I even use this to moisturize my ears since they are stretched.
Mik K.
Hemet, CA
Keeps your lips feeling and looking moist. The color is nice and not over bearing. It is very easy to apply and I use it all the time. I got it at Walmart!
Abby B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Burt’s bees is my favorite! All day moisture in great flavors! I am a repeat user for sure and can’t get enough. Great brand with great products for sure.
Amber B.
Vero beach, FL
This is great for a day at the beach. It keeps your lips hydrated and protected from the sun and salty air. Toss it in the beach bag and your ready to go!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?